Challenge your senses – Signature Series Indoor Practice Golf Greens
Designed by golf professionals, engineered for your indoor practice green surface. All EasyTurf indoor practice golf greens are designed to provide an unparalleled authenticity in both surface quality and aesthetics. With custom features emulating famous courses, EasyTurf Signature Series indoor golf greens are a spectacular playable showpiece that provide the ultimate indoor home golf experience. EasyTurf Signature Series Golf Greens deliver an authentic look and feel, giving you a true golfing experience indoors. For golf enthusiasts, EasyTurf is the highest quality provider of professional grade indoor synthetic putting greens, providing unparalleled realism in terms of surface quality and aesthetics.
Every EasyTurf indoor putting green is installed with the highest quality and most realistic indoor putting green surface and offers the longest life expectancy for endless practice that will shave strokes off your short-game. Our professional design and installation team can help you design the perfect indoor practice putting green with custom elevations, swales and bunkers, creating a spectacular, playable showpiece for the ultimate indoor golf experience.
EasyTurf indoor synthetic putting greens are available in two distinct styles:
Professional Golf Green:
Designed for ultimate realism and challenge, these indoor greens simulate the finest bentgrass surfaces.
True Roll Putting Green:
Designed for the more leisurely golfer for hours of fun indoor putting practice and games with family, friends and neighbors.
Our Professional Golf Green offers the following:
• Perfectly simulates the finest bentgrass surfaces of famed courses such as Augusta and Pine Valley.
• Custom elements and designs, including kidney-shaped greens, swales, bulkheads, moguls, tiers and bunkers for ultimate realism.
• Ideal setting to practice your short game.
• All the playability and beauty of a golf course, indoors.
• EasyTurf’s indoor putting green speed can be tailored to match your game.
• Light up the night and your game with EasyTurf’s indoor golf green lighting.
• Create a dramatic effect while enjoying your indoor putting green at night. Our lighting systems offer unique lighting solutions, including in-cup lighting fixtures. Ask your design consultant about our unique lighting systems.
• Custom elements and design,s including kidney-shaped greens, undulations and elevations for uphill and downhill action.
• Custom chipping areas for short game practice.
• All of the playability and beauty of a golf course indoors in your home or business.
• All indoor putting surfaces are expertly designed by a seasoned golf green pro.
• Indoor putting surface “holds” the ball for realistic chipping practice shots.
• Predictable indoor putting, even on downhill lies.
• 15-20 year life expectancy, maintains playing qualities year after year.
• Fringe turf can be installed around your indoor putting surface for a realistic and appealing.
• True golfers deserve a “true roll.”
• A longer artificial turf can be included to help with your chipping game and provide a natural 3-cut look
• Extremely resistant to damage and wear
• Special cup design and installation assure long-lasting quality
• Virtually maintenance-free; occasional brushing and rolling are all that is required
• EasyTurf’s TourFringeTM provides an actual apron for a more realistic look
Sand Filled Greens
• EasyTurf greens are infilled with 30 grit sand.
• We use a refined sand that it less prone to clump. This avoids the green hardening like a miniature golf course, common with companies that use beach sand.
• We roll our greens so that it bends the blade over the sand. This helps to eliminate “rooster tails” of sand.
• EasyTurf uses 6” aluminum cups on our greens, the same type that is used on real golf courses. Cheaper putting greens use 4” plastic cups. 4” cups get clogged easily with debris. Plastic cups will chip and fade. We wrap the cups in a mylar jacket then set in place with cement. This allows for the adjustment of the cup, if needed in the future.
• EasyTurf uses professional strength 400 denier flags