With custom features emulating famous courses, EasyTurf Signature Series backyard putting greens are a spectacular playable showpiece that provide the ultimate backyard putting green experience. EasyTurf Signature Series Golf Greens deliver an authentic look and feel, giving you a true home golfing experience. For golf enthusiasts, EasyTurf is the highest quality provider of professional-grade backyard synthetic putting greens, providing unparalleled realism in terms of surface quality and aesthetics.
Every EasyTurf residential putting green is installed with the highest quality and the most realistic backyard putting green surface and offers the longest life expectancy for endless practice that will shave strokes off your short-game. Our professional design and installation team can help you design the perfect backyard putting green with custom elevations, swales and bunkers, creating a spectacular, playable showpiece for the ultimate backyard putting green experience.
EasyTurf practice putting green design professionals are also landscape experts, an important part of creating a home putting green that will last 10-15 years.
The backing of EasyTurf’s bent grass backyard putting greens is solid. Backyard putting greens are contoured to allow for water to run into the fringe area, which allows for drainage through to the porous backing of the fringe turf.
EasyTurf backyard putting green design specialists work with the client to plan the grain of the home putting green and to place swales and even pot bunkers in the most attractive and challenging of locations.
The Most Durable Artificial Grass Putting Green Product and Installation Available.
Low Infill Putting Green
• The backing of our low infill home putting greens is solid with drainage holes engineered into the backing. This allows for drainage through the putting green surface, as well as the fringe area.
• Elevations – Elevation consists of raising the surface of the golf green above the existing hardscape, allowing multiple contours and undulations. EasyTurf Elevation pricing is based on the highest point of the turf area from the existing hardscape, with a maximum of 12.” Slopes cannot exceed a 45-degree angle.
• Moguls – To further compliment the elevation in our Custom Greens, the addition of Moguls (either in single fashion or in complexes) truly enhances the design and realistic appearance, with an amphitheater look so prevalent in the multitude of TPC Courses played on the PGA Tour. More commonly known as “mounds” or “berms,” they are custom-shaped thus bringing a special distinction to every project. There is no additional charge for moguls unless the putting green is in excess of 600 square feet.
• Bunkers – Accentuating the realistic look with realistic playability, Bunkers are custom shaped with “Turf” faces and filled with white bunker sand.
• Steps – Further enhancing the Elevation, Steps can be utilized around various portions of the Green elements and are functional while providing realistic golf course aesthetics. Steps are made of Treated Lumber (6”W x 4”H x 14”L) and are customized for each project.
• Tee Box – As a benefit of the shot acceptance performance of our Greens, a Tee Box can be created where shots can be played from a variety of distances. The standard Tee Box is bordered with railroad ties and is 4’ x 5’. We use our Tee Line turf so the surface will simulate an actual teeing ground.
• Golf Green Cups – Includes (1) Cup and Flag setup per 100 square feet. These aluminum Cups provide actual sound and realism. Our proprietary installation process insures a tightly infilled Cup edge while allowing the perfect critical height adjustment.
• Unique Lighting – We have lighting available to enhance your putting green.