Maximize and transform indoor soccer fields, centers and complexes with the industry innovator in artificial turf surfacing for indoor soccer fields. EasyTurf artificial grass provides the highest performing indoor soccer field artificial turf surface available. Engineered to be the most durable, top product for player safety that’s easy to clean, meets and exceeds all indoor fire retardant requirements and surpasses all other artificial turf manufacturers in realism, look and feel.
• Easy indoor soccer field installation: Installs directly over any standard flooring without nails or glue to create a soft, high-performance artificial turf grass solution.
• Safety: First and only artificial turf proven to be safer than natural grass by independent long-term, injury testing and first artificial turf to beat natural grass in biomechanical safety tests
• Durability: An indoor soccer field surface designed to last 15-20 years
Who’s playing on FieldTurf?
• Over 1,000 high schools play on FieldTurf
• 21 of the NFL’s 32 teams have chosen to play and/or practice on FieldTurf
• More than 100 NCAA D-1 teams play and/or practice on FieldTurf
• Over 500 municipal and recreational football fields have FieldTurf
• Indoor Soccer Fields
• Indoor Soccer Sports Centre or Complex Facilities
• Indoor Soccer Training Facilities
MaxxFlow: Proprietary Drainage Technology
This proprietary backing exclusive to EasyTurf provides unmatched drainage capacity. Liquids flow through EasyTurf’s integrated MaxxFlow backing at rates ten times higher than other turf backings making for easy clean up.
• 100% drainage with zero absorption
• 100% permeable backing eliminates the need for deodorizers and ammonia absorbing additives
PDS drainage tiles: Enables indoor soccer fields installation over an existing concrete, asphalt or other hard indoor soccer field surface. A half inch lift provides needed drainage and ventilation between the indoor soccer field and underlying surface.
Infill provides the indoor soccer fields surface with ballast, keeps the blades upright and provides a soft indoor soccer field surface under foot. EasyTurf offers multiple indoor soccer field infill options:
• A patented crumb rubber and silica sand infill process provides a soft, natural indoor soccer field feel under foot.
• EasyFill, acrylic encapsulated sand, can be used as an alternative indoor soccer field surface infill (low weight perfect for indoor, high-rise-installations) to crumb rubber and silica sand.
• FlameGaurd Infill: Ideal for indoor use these patent-pending pellets quickly extinguish flame spread and can be produced using 100% recycled artificial turf, meeting the most strict fire safety requirements.
• Fiber: Without the use of heavy metals FieldTurf, EasyTurf’s parent company and the world innovator in artificial grass surfacing, has applied a proprietary formula to create a flame-retardant fiber that exceeds any flame test or building code.
Studies Show FieldTurf is Safer than Natural Grass
An independent, three-year study of competitive college football showed that when compared to natural grass the FieldTurf system leads to:
• 74% Fewer Muscle Tears
• 42% Lower ACL Trauma
• 32% Fewer Ligament Tears
• 22% Fewer Severe Injuries
• 19% Fewer Substantial Injuries
• 12% Fewer Concussions
• 10% Less Injury From Shoe Surface Interaction during Contact
• 8% Less Injury From Shoe Surface Interaction during Non-Contact
• 7% Fewer Total Injuries
An independent, five-year safety study of competitive high school football showed that when compared to natural grass the FieldTurf system leads to:
• 55% Fewer Neural Injuries
• 47% Fewer Cranial / Cervical Injuries
• 38% Fewer 3rd Degree Injuries
• 45% Less Time Lost to Long-Term Injuries (Lasting 22+ Days)
• 35% Less Time Lost to Short-Term Injuries (Lasting 1-2 Days)
NCAA Soccer Injury Study Proves FieldTurf Safety
The NCAA Injury Surveillance System conducted a two season study of American college and university men and women’s soccer teams during games and practices. The results showed:
• No major differences between the overall incidence, severity, nature or cause of injuries sustained on artificial turf and natural grass
• No concussion injuries sustained on artificial turf as a result of player-to surface contact
• 13% of concussions sustained on grass by men and 7% by women were caused by player-to-surface contact
• Women experienced 11.2% of player-to-surface injuries on artificial turf and 15.5% on grass
• Men experienced 6.6% of player-to-surface injuries on artificial turf and 7.8% on grass
Tests Show FieldTurf has the Best Head Impact Response
Laboratory impact tests compared the head response of three artificial turf systems: FieldTurf; a system comprised of rubber and sand infill; and a system of all-rubber infill. Drop tests were done from various heights, with impacts to a mannequin headform. The results were clear:
• FieldTurf showed the lowest headform Gmax
• In bare-head tests, FieldTurf showed the lowest headform peak acceleration Gmax
• At four-foot drop heights, FieldTurf’s Gmax response was 98% greater than more shallow infill systems
FieldTurf has the Best Traction
Test results prove that FieldTurf provides the ideal level of traction when compared to any other natural or synthetic surface. You can use the same kind of cleated shoes on FieldTurf as you would on natural grass.
Video: Long-Term Collegiate Injury Study Concludes FEwere Injuries on FieldTurf