Airfields & Taxiway Surfacing
FieldTurf is the leader in aviation-grade artificial turf solutions for airfields and airports approved by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration. Our world-class artificial turf for airfields and airport clients include Charles de Gaulle Airport, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Boston Logan, San Francisco and Hong Kong International Airports.
• Improves airfield access for rescue and firefighting
• Stabilizes airfield and airport runway and taxiway shoulders
• Reduces foreign object debris on airfields and airports and taxiway surfaces (FOD)
• Reduces the need for security clearances for airfield maintenance staff
• Provides non-lethal airfield, airport and taxiway wildlife control
• Inhibits erosion from aircraft maneuvering on airfield, airport and taxiway surfaces
• Enhances visual contrast of airport runways
• Reduces bird strike through loss of wildlife habitat on airfields and airport surfaces
• Dramatically improves airfield and airport water conservation
• Improved airfield, airport and taxiway visibility
• Reduced opportunity for foreign object debris on airfields, airports and taxiways
• Mitigated risk from wildlife on airfields, airports and taxiways
• Improved airfield, airport and taxiway surface drainage
• Air FieldTurf incorporates more than 40 patents for products, installation methods, infill systems, adhesives, etc.
• Unmatched expertise with more than 20 million square feet of artificial turf installed.
• Certified installation crews are fully insured, licensed and bonded, have extensive experience and provide a quick response throughout the world.
Air FieldTurf, artificial turf for airfields and airports uses silica sand as infill. Infill provides ballast, keeps the artificial turf for airfields and airports blades upright and provides a soft airfield surface under foot.
EasyTurf’s parent company, FieldTurf, offers a 100% end of life recycling guarantee. FieldTurf developed a patented removal and recycling method to better serve more than tens of thousands of artificial turf clients in North America. From conception to completion, FieldTurf continues to lead the industry in environmental responsibility.